Type of Job
Best in the Industry
July 24, 2021, 12:30:00 PM
B.Sc in Computers, Electronics, B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, BCA in Computers
· Understand database design principles including normalization and aggregation for online and data warehouse schemas to support the needs of application developers.
· Design, plan, and develop programs to optimally extract, transform, and load data between data sources.
· Diagnose and resolve database performance issues.
· Maintain developed source code in the repository for all databases and keep all build programs up to date.
· Be responsible for overall development success (inclusive of peer/code reviews, adherence to corporate standards, build process guidelines, maintainability, unit tests) of the project.
· Ensure appropriate and adequate unit test cases are created and enacted.
· Ensure appropriate and detailed documentation for developed modules.
Must to Have
· Min 3 - 5 years of SQL development experience on MySQL.
· Strong knowledge of SQL Joins and MySQL programming techniques.(View, functions, procedures etc).
· Strong knowledge of Database design patterns.
· Strong knowledge of writing queries used for front-end reporting applications (reporting app, websites, business logics)
· Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements, research data and build appropriate reporting deliverables.
· Good knowledge of reporting stack like Tableau, Power BI, SSRS, QlikView.
· Hands-on optimizing large SQL statements for better reporting.
· Hands-on tools to troubleshoot and profile queries to optimize.
Good to Have
· Knowledge of code versioning tool.(ex bitbucket,Github)
· SQL developer Certification on any of relational databases ( like MSSQL, Oracle)
Our Client is an IT developer and Consulting company