Type of Job
Best in the Industry
July 24, 2021, 3:20:00 PM
· Candidate must have experience in print media .
· Design & develop cartons, Labels, Brochures, Product catalogue for customers.
· To check soft copies of all new jobs and ensure that the size, bleed, RGB format and quality are correct/ok for processing the job.
· In case of any discrepancy, solve the problem in consultation with the Management/seniors and communicate the same to the client.
· To get all jobs approved from concerned clients or agencies prior to taking them for further processing.
· To understand the job in detail from the printing supervisor and plan for processing.
· In case of open files, after proper check, prepare final PDF with necessary bleed.
· To carry out small corrections, modifications in artwork if requested by the client.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· To coordinate and provide necessary input for digital printing and dummy making.
· To develop Keyline drawing of cartons, prepare dummy/ Samples.
· Expertise in handling software like Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
· Any graduate/Diploma in Design and Art/ Diploma in Printing Technology or equivalent experience.
· Minimum 2 3 years experience in working with Print media/ Graphic designing company
Our client is one of the leading and award-winning print media companies manufacturing and printing cartons, banners, logos etc