Type of Job
Best in the Industry
July 24, 2021, 3:30:00 PM
· Handling Front desk; managing walk-ins and phone calls.
· Managing day-to-day couriers, stationery, outsourced facility management staff and checking monthly bills for the same.
· Managing office boy, housekeeping and Security staff Pantry, Crockery, and Stationery.
· Managing queries and coordinating all admin-related issues Managing petty cash
· Coordinating in recruitment and selection process; identify the source of hiring, conduct written test, telephonic round interview, co-ordinate the interview with the respective department.
· Complete the documentation and joining formalities of new employees.
· Arrange and conduct Induction Training with respective departments.
· Handling Employee Database (both in soft copy and file management)
· Leaves and Attendance Management.
· Submit daily attendance report to the Management in the prescribed format.
· Handling day-to-day Payroll process.
· Responsible for Confirmations on time.
· Handling employee queries regarding salary leaves etc.
· Conducting various employee engagement activities.
· Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date records of ESI & PF.
· Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping in the entire plant.
· Co-coordinating with agencies for the maintenance of Building, telephone system, RO, AC, Lift, Computers, Xerox machine etc.
· Responsible for maintaining proper housekeeping in the entire premises.
· Assist and arrange for transport/cargo for dispatch of material. Search for new vendors and negotiate for the rates.
· Generating weekly and monthly reports of expenses.
· Graduate/Masters in HR or equivalent experience.
· Microsoft Office.
· Communication Skills.
· Pleasing Personality.
· Leave sanction of workers in coordination with respective supervisors.
· Leave sanction of staff in coordination with respective departments head.
· Finalizing courier vendor and pantry-related items after proper evaluation.
Our client is one of the leading and award-winning print media company manufacturing and printing cartons , banners, logos etc